Tips for using FunTanTattoo®:
- Make sure the skin is clean, dry and free of lotions or oils. Best applied on hair-free skin.
- Place FunTanTattoo® on relaxed skin, if stretching of the skin occurs during application, the FunTanTattoo® may wrinkle.
- If your FunTanTattoo® has cut-outs like eyes or an inner-shape, remove with fingernail or tweezers AFTER application to skin.
- FunTanTattoo® is water resistant when adhered properly. When drying off remember to pat dry, do not rub.
- Like removing a bandage, temporary redness may occur on sensitive skin.
- Allow cream and spray tan to dry completely before removing.
- Depending on your skin type, it could take a while for a natural suntan to develop, remind young ones to be patient.
- Remember, FunTanTattoo® is clear which makes it easy for additional applications.
- Be safe! Always use a sunscreen. (Just make sure you apply the FunTanTattoo® first.)
- Looking to deepen your tan and make your FunTanTattoo® stand out even more? Leave your shape on.
The patch can stay on for up to 48 hours.